Bleach Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused? Bored? Feeling a little Hollow? Feeling that you need a little more to fill your Soul? -BLEACH EMPIRE- Leading the way in Bleach RP

2 posters

Bleach Chapter 352: The Lust 6

Nema
    Nema
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-03-31

Bleach Chapter 352: The Lust 6 Empty Bleach Chapter 352: The Lust 6

Post by Nema Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:00 am

alright everyone, i would like to know how you feel about the newest chapter of bleach!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was surprised when Ulq wasent dead, i thought that ichigo had finished him off in the last chapter, but i think that he is FINALLY dead, and good ridence, he was such a newcence.... any conter arguments?
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 294
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Bleach Chapter 352: The Lust 6 Empty Re: Bleach Chapter 352: The Lust 6

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:54 am

DAMN! that chapter was the CHEESIEST chapter out of the HC arc.... >.<

i was thinking that ulquiorra would put up a fight.. sheesh.. BORING ENDING!!! :p

other than that, i didn't think ulquiorra would be beaten that easily and ichigo's hollow would be beaten by one direct hit from ulquiorra's weapon...

the rest of the stuff was pretty nice though

i wish that we'd get to see ichigo REALLY fight ulquiorra when he gets better...

my thoughts
    -zenny
    Nema
    Nema
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-03-31

Post by Nema Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:44 pm

lol i will agree on the fight part, but you have to relize that Ichigo like destroyed the internal organs of Ulq, he had no chance to live and he knew that

if you think about it he was out of his hollow form pritty fast after it took over... i see another controll fight coming up, dont you???

i also think that the fight was all around boring Sleep but it was alright for a fight.....

and again Ulq showed some more emotions that made him seem even more human did he not? i think it was about time lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:05 am