Bleach Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused? Bored? Feeling a little Hollow? Feeling that you need a little more to fill your Soul? -BLEACH EMPIRE- Leading the way in Bleach RP

What's up Buttercup? {9th Intros and "About Me"s}

Raine Eve
    Raine Eve
    Captain [Admin]

Male
    Number of posts : 78
    Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

What's up Buttercup? {9th Intros and "About Me"s} Empty What's up Buttercup? {9th Intros and "About Me"s}

Post by Raine Eve Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:16 am

What's up Buttercup? {9th Intros and "About Me"s} 9th_Division

As Captain I would like to officially welcome everyone to the 9th Division! Long live the Buttercup Division of Oblivion! X3 I hope you enjoy everything within our divvy. ^^ First off I would like it if all members would take the time to fill out this little survey and tell us a little about yourselves.

Name: What you wish to be called :p
    About Me: Who you are lol
    Activities: What are your favorite things to do?
    Interests: Anything and everything you enjoy
    Then if you wish some ways we can all keep in touch ^^

Well I'm never really good at these things... ><; But as your Captain I would do anything for my Divvy ^^ So here goes!

Name: Raine Eve. But you may all call me Raine or Taichou works well ^^

About Me: Hmm, so yeah. It's rather hard to describe one's own personality... I'm not your typical chick who just goes with the flow. I enjoy being my own person and letting everyone else know just who I am. I have my quiet, stay at home and cuddle moments as well as my spontaneous, let's go out and dance urges. I have a way of surprising people... Basically a few words to describe me would probably be free-spirited, playful, open-minded, somewhat compulsive XD, intellectual, very artistic, and a little on the adventurous/wild side. Good enough?

Activities: Competitive Horseback Riding, Playing/writing Music, Photography, Web Surfing (forums FTW XD), Painting/Drawing, Crafts in General, Cooking/Baking, Video Games, Exploring The Great Outdoors, Pool/Billiards, Reading, Writing about anything...

Interests: Well if my activities didn't give you a clue here are some of my interests Razz I love music and anything involved with it; writing, listening and creating. Writing in general is one of my passions. I love to write small stories, create characters, and have even begun to some of my own novels that I hope to one day publish. And then there's my equestrian side... Horses are a huge part of my life, especially my own, Raven lol. Oh, I'm also a closeted-geek whose in love anime/manga (well duh XP) and video games >< *squee!* Ahem, anyways... Everything else was covered in activities. X3

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell ^_^ I can't wait to meet everyone else!

MSN : UnrivaledRaven@msn.com
    AIM : ForeverFallen347

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:08 am