Bleach Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused? Bored? Feeling a little Hollow? Feeling that you need a little more to fill your Soul? -BLEACH EMPIRE- Leading the way in Bleach RP

3 posters

Bleach 212: Rescue Hirako! Aizen vs. Urahara

Souronella
    Souronella
    Soul

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-03-27

Bleach 212: Rescue Hirako! Aizen vs. Urahara Empty Bleach 212: Rescue Hirako! Aizen vs. Urahara

Post by Souronella Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:26 am

Let's discuss Bleach episode 212 here!

Do you think that the verdict given to Urahara and Tessai justified?
    After seeing this episode, what do you think of Central Room 46?
    Do you think that somehow, what could be the other things that they measured before giving out punishments?
    What do you think of threesome after seeing the episode?

Personal comments?
    Dio
    Dio
    Captain [Admin]

Male
    Number of posts : 163
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

Bleach 212: Rescue Hirako! Aizen vs. Urahara Empty Re: Bleach 212: Rescue Hirako! Aizen vs. Urahara

Post by Dio Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:08 pm

lol i like your enthusiasm for the episode Very Happy the part i like most about this particular episode was the end where hirako and the rest of the Vizard walk out of the warehouse as though they are ready to join the fight ^^
    to me that just looks awesome and makes me happy Very Happy
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 294
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Bleach 212: Rescue Hirako! Aizen vs. Urahara Empty Re: Bleach 212: Rescue Hirako! Aizen vs. Urahara

Post by HolyDeathNote Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:33 pm

haha i totally agree with you... hmm... wonder what people think... anwyays

as we've seen with C46 before, it... (in much milder terms) tends to be much more harsh than it should be
    it doesn't hear from the "guilty"
    they don't stop to think why the people have done .. whatever
    they like to put maximum punishments on everything
    they're pretty badly defended if i may say so myself XDD

um.. third question sort of answered above but.

they could have heard from the guilty
    SHOULD have tried to sense aizen's reiatsu or tousen's or gin's reiatsu on the site (i bet they could have done that unless aizen played another trick of some sort)
    they should have investigated longer... seriously.. they made the judgement in less than 10 hours if i'm not mistaken...

Urahara-Tessai
    wake up
    urahara says fail
    go out
    get captured
    get to 46
    judgement immediately
    escaped.

done.

i think thats too fast in my opinion...

threesome.. i think you mean urahara-tessai-youruichi?

if its those three...then youruichi seems perfect for the super head of the central 46 building becuase she ACTUALLY analyzes things.

if its aizen-tousen-gin

then i would say that... gin is hella young for being in the gotei 13 (by the looks)
    tousen.... i don't really understand the whole "transformers" mask or anything... and did he use his bankai already? because in the fight he had with kenpachi, (i think) he used his bankai.. seemed the same as what he used on divvy 5.. so i'm not that sure...

aizen.. well aizen is just aizen.. period. everything we've seen about him so far and all that.

Somewhere in the episode before that actually ^^"

when shunsui (sp?) goes and greets .... never tell the two apart.. lisa-chan? or was it.. risa-chan? or something like that his VC was out doing an important mission... so she couldn't read with her... the BOOK was the size of his VC-to-be currently haha

i wonder how SHE got into the gotei 13 :p

my thoughts
    -zenny

... wow long post XDD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:00 am