Bleach Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused? Bored? Feeling a little Hollow? Feeling that you need a little more to fill your Soul? -BLEACH EMPIRE- Leading the way in Bleach RP

3 posters

(Fanfic) Bleach: Dawn of Souls - The Masked Children

Terminar777
    Terminar777
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

(Fanfic) Bleach: Dawn of Souls - The Masked Children Empty (Fanfic) Bleach: Dawn of Souls - The Masked Children

Post by Terminar777 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:32 pm

This is a little project I started a few years back... And so far I've recieved no critism or opinions about it yet from any site I've put it up on... So I'd like it if I could get some feedback from anyone...

Facts/Notes:
    1. This is an alternate history of the series and does not include any characters from the series.

2. 90% of the characters within this fanfic were created by me, the other 10% we made by close friends or family. So the rights go the respective owners, and yes I've recieved permission to use them (obviously).

3. If you want your character to make an appearance in my fanfic, send me a PM and we might be able to work something out. (Right now I'm looking for some VC level Shinigami.)

4. This is just a single part from the entire series. Dawn of Souls is the main title with The Masked Children being the sub. TMC is part 1 out of 4-5 parts currently, the other will be released once the previous part is finished.

(I'll post the first 2 chapters in the next post...)
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    Soul

Male

(Fanfic) Bleach: Dawn of Souls - The Masked Children Empty Re: (Fanfic) Bleach: Dawn of Souls - The Masked Children

Post by Terminar777 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Chapter 1
    Spoiler:
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    Soul

Male

(Fanfic) Bleach: Dawn of Souls - The Masked Children Empty Re: (Fanfic) Bleach: Dawn of Souls - The Masked Children

Post by Terminar777 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:39 pm

Chapter 2
    Spoiler:
    Roan Oakranr
    Roan Oakranr
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 241
    Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hina...
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by Roan Oakranr Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:17 am

Really cool story. I like the foreshadowing and other stuff you use.

One of the only questoins I get form here is: What are these guys? But, let me guess, thats what we're supposed to be thinking.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    Soul

Male

Post by Terminar777 Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:09 am

Yeah there is some foreshadowing... And that in itself is hinting at what they are... More gets explained once it gets closer to the middle (<-- Around chapter 9...)

If enough people ask I'll exlpain what they are in detail...
    Fang
    Fang
    Captain [Admin]

Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post by Fang Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:11 pm

I like it so far man. I want to see what you can do with this, post up some more chapters Very Happy
    Roan Oakranr
    Roan Oakranr
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 241
    Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hina...
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:21 am

Yes, please post more!

You must or I will destroy a monkey...
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    Soul

Male

Post by Terminar777 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:34 am

I'll try to get more up... I need to figure out how to make chapters 3-7 not so boring since not much action takes place during those ones... I have chapters 9-11 done... And I'm halfway through 12... (This has a total of 18 chapters, then a summary/recap & spoiler for part 2: The Animal Riot...) So if you guys want me to post those up for now I can... They should keep you entertained for a bit, but you'll miss how the main characters (who you all haven't met yet) got to where they are and why they're there anyways...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:49 pm