Bleach Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused? Bored? Feeling a little Hollow? Feeling that you need a little more to fill your Soul? -BLEACH EMPIRE- Leading the way in Bleach RP

9th Division Recruitment Services

Raine Eve
    Raine Eve
    Captain [Admin]

Male
    Number of posts : 78
    Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

9th Division Recruitment Services Empty 9th Division Recruitment Services

Post by Raine Eve Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:01 am

9th Division Recruitment Services 9th_Division
    "If you say there is not enough justice, then I will be justice itself. And I will disperse all the world's evil just as the Heavens disperse the clouds."

- - - - - - -

Planning on joining the 9th Division, but just aren't sure? Here's a little bit of information about us here at the 9th that might help. ^^

We from the 9th Division of the Soul Society's Gotei 13 proudly wear our buttercup insignia as the flower itself means "Oblivion"; representing our proficiency as Shinigami. Most importantly the 9th Division is based on the ethics of Justice... loyalty and honor. Just look at Vice Captain Hisagi... he would sooner bite of his tongue than dance to another's tune. In the same fashion I believe all crimes and sins should be atoned for in all facets in life, as well as the after life. It will be your job as a 9th division recruit to take on the task of admonishing those who have become penitent as well as condemning the souls who fail to see the light... Hmm, sounds a bit morbid, ne? =P

In any case if you feel that what you have just read best suites you then by all means apply to our fine division! The application is as it reads below . . .

Name:
    Why is it that you would most want to join the 9th Division?:
    What qualities do you think you posses that would make you a good 9th Division member?:
    Any other information you feel would be helpful in our reviewing your application?:

Just fill it out, post it, and it will be reviewed by Fukutaichou Shūhei Hisagi and myself. We will post back once our decision has been reached.

Sincerely yours,

~ Taicho Raine Eve

"Fire... my penitence. Water... my admonishment.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:46 am