Bleach Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused? Bored? Feeling a little Hollow? Feeling that you need a little more to fill your Soul? -BLEACH EMPIRE- Leading the way in Bleach RP

+5
Raine Eve
Jea
Roan Oakranr
rumbera4ever
HolyDeathNote
9 posters

Rukongai's 1st district Relaxation Complex

HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 294
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Rukongai's 1st district Relaxation Complex Empty Rukongai's 1st district Relaxation Complex

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:28 am

This is the Rukongai 1st district relaxation complex. For that very reason why it is in the 1st district, it is fairly well tended and furnished. By bunnies.

The massagers, candle-lit spa, and rooms.
    Spoiler:

Everyone is free to come and relax to their heart's content. The Rukongai Relaxation Complex provides unbeatable service with hiring bunnies. They tend to be the best workers and the only thing that they want is 15 carrots a day each. Have fun everyone!

If by chance i am not here or online, anyone may rp a bunny ^w^ just don't mistreat them or they'll bite your head off before you can realize. Captain or no captain, no abuse of the bunnies of the Rukongai's 1st district Relaxation Complex will be tolerated. ^w^ Thank you and have a nice day!

Last edited by HolyDeathNote on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    rumbera4ever
    rumbera4ever
    Soul

Female
    Number of posts : 19

Rukongai's 1st district Relaxation Complex Empty Re: Rukongai's 1st district Relaxation Complex

Post by rumbera4ever Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:40 am

*Rumbera walks in for the 1st time*

wowowow this looks awesome... wat a great place to relax...Very Happy

*Rumbera sees the pretty bunnies*cat

aaaww so cute....lol!
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Rukongai's 1st district Relaxation Complex Empty Re: Rukongai's 1st district Relaxation Complex

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:46 am

^w^ hello rumbera, would you like assistance as to what you could do here? or can you find your own way around?

just for your information, the SPA's are over to the right, the rooms are adjoining the spas, there is a pool about a couple yards from the SPA, and here is your room key ^w^ if you need any assistance, don't fret to call a bunny over to help you. They are all completely literate in all types of languages. Except for the most remote places.

*goes back to the reception desk*
    Roan Oakranr
    Roan Oakranr
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 241
    Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hina...
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by Roan Oakranr Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:48 pm

*Roan walks in*

Hello, HDN...we meet once again...
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey roan! care to go into the spa or jacuzzi or something? layout's a bit different but its better so i think you won't have any trouble in getting around. Call a bunny if you need assistance by the way. ^w^

oh and for being our first two customers, you both, rumbera and roan, get special gift baskets that have fruit, food, money(haha), and a couple tickets for 1 week's stay free with another person of your choice. Have fun! oh and don't hesitate to ring a bunny or me for extra help.
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 141
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post by Jea Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:19 pm

-Walks in slowly, slightly confused- Wow, is this place a paradise?
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:08 am

Hiya jea, well, this is more like someplace you can kick back and relax. *points towards the right*

see? you can see the fountains, and luxurious beds over there... anyways yes i guess you could call it a paradise. but... oh .. oh well. i'll let Smith here tell you all about it.... *points to a bunny standing right next to him*
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:46 am

Hello. Smith was it? Can you tell me a little more about this place?
    Raine Eve
    Raine Eve
    Captain [Admin]

Male
    Number of posts : 78
    Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Post by Raine Eve Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:11 pm

*Raine walks in after a hard day's spar*

Wow Zenny, I must say you've outdone yourself ^~

*She heads to the reception desk and grabs a room key*

I think I'm going to hit the bath's first -^^-
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:56 am

Oh no problem Raine. It wasn't that big of a hassle. ^w^

The baths are on your right, as well as the rooms. Please take the complimentary bathing towel, and you are most welcome to the food and drinks served, on the water, by the same gender bunnies. Oh and if you need anything, don't hesitate to call a bunny. They are always in the same area as our customers. Oh and one more thing. Don't worry about the payment. Everything is free here. The place is well maintained by the bunnies, and best of all, anyone can come here.

If you want... i'll send some sort of beverage of your choice to your room if you would like Raine?
    Raine Eve
    Raine Eve
    Captain [Admin]

Male

Post by Raine Eve Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:19 am

*Raine grinned*

Well thank you Zenny ^^

*Grabs her towel and heads off to the girl bunny baths ^~ *

Oh, that would be amazing Zenny... um, how about an after bath pina colada?
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:29 am

Sure that would be fine. I shall arrange that immediately. Enjoy your stay ^w^. *goes over to the Bartender bunny to ask him to fix up a special deluxe-extra-care-bunny-style-piña colada to be sent to raine's room after her bath...

*goes back to the reception desk to await more customers.
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:25 pm

-walks up to the reception desk and see's Zenny- Wow, your fast. Didnt I just see you in the forest? -looks around- eh, well. Thats not important. Would it be alright if I had my room key? Also, did you say there was an open hot spring around here? Im really looking forward to getting in one soon.
    Raine Eve
    Raine Eve
    Captain [Admin]

Male

Post by Raine Eve Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:41 pm

*Raine slowly makes her way to the springs, taking her time to really look at the spa*

It's so beautiful, Zenny really did an amazing job...

*She pauses as she reaches the water's edge and dips her foot in*

Perfect.

*She casts her towel on a nearby rock and slowly enters the spring, tingles running up and down her spine*

It's been so long since I've had a bath -^^-

*Raine settles in as she leans up on a nice ledge and relaxes*

This is paradise ^^
    Roan Oakranr
    Roan Oakranr
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 241
    Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hina...
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by Roan Oakranr Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:42 am

*Roan walks in again*

Good evening everybody.

*Looks at HDN*

I think Hina's joined this site, so I would like those passes I got on the last one to use on this site...If you dont mind...
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:57 am

Ah Jea welcome welcome to the Rukongai 1st district Relaxation Complex. I Thank you for coming here. We have an assortment of Natural Hot Springs for your use to your left. there are also rooms to your left so.. *drops keys on the table* here is your room.

*turns toward roan*

As for you roan, Here are your tickets. Un-used of course. I am totally re-imbursing the time you've already used. Ah ... the rooms *drops 2 different keys* .. Both are King-sized beds... um.. so you two can either both be in one room or two.. depending on both of your preference.. you know... anyways.

Would either of you two like drinks to be sent up to your rooms after you finish the Hot springs or Spas?
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:15 pm

Oh please -bows my head- i appreciate all the hard effort. You know, you should relax to -I smile, pick up my keys and wave as I walk off-

-I head off to the hot springs. i discard my clothes and cover myself with a towel and slowly walk in. I don't see anyone at first with all the steam, i head over to a nice ledge i see, so i can just place my feet in the water for now. I lean back and look up into the sky.-
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:30 am

Hmm.. i think your right jea. i think your right.... but first, i need to finish this paperwork... *points to the stack of papers about 4 feet tall, next to the desk*

so roan. Here are your keys, and your ID's. Hope you and Hina enjoy your stay! Very Happy
    rumbera4ever
    rumbera4ever
    Soul

Female

Post by rumbera4ever Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:12 am

HolyDeathNote wrote:^w^ hello rumbera, would you like assistance as to what you could do here? or can you find your own way around?

just for your information, the SPA's are over to the right, the rooms are adjoining the spas, there is a pool about a couple yards from the SPA, and here is your room key ^w^ if you need any assistance, don't fret to call a bunny over to help you. They are all completely literate in all types of languages. Except for the most remote places.

*goes back to the reception desk*

*Rumbera see HDN*

OO well thanks this place is great...and dont wories i will call a bunny if i need any help....:p

*Rumbera takes the key and start walkin to her room just to change... cause the pool thing sound great after all this work....*

>>took me forever to post back....:p<<
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:38 am

occ: XD its ok rumbera Razz

* a bunny comes up and follows rumbera holding a walkie-talkie radio thing. The sound crackles*

oh and rumbera, we also have natural open hot-springs to the left from the reception desk. ^w^

*the bunny hops away after the message was delivered*
    rumbera4ever
    rumbera4ever
    Soul

Female

Post by rumbera4ever Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:45 am

*Rumbera hears the bunnys massage..*

ooo so kool thas all i need to SUPER relax some more....Laughing

*Rumbera then goes to her room change and start walkin to the pool*

aaaawww pool...nice...*she looks around*...mmm can we drink here???
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:49 pm

^w^ of course you can rumbera :p just dont' spill anything in the pool XD *hands her a drink floating thing*

so what'll you have? we carry every type of drink ever made :p
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:06 am

Oh Zenny, if you don't mind, could you get me a drink as well? Anything would be fine. Well, except water. Something warm maybe?
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:48 am

Oh sure jea i'll be happy to get you a drink. Lets see... something warm....

how about some.... tea? or hot chocolate? would you like that? or coffee? hmm... what other warm drinks are there?
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male

Post by Jea Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Tea would be great Zenny -I smile and then move more into the hot spring. I go into the water for a minute and come back out- Just wanted to get my hair wet. I love this all natural hot spring. And when you said open, did you mean open-air? I've been admiring this night sky for some time now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 pm