Bleach Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused? Bored? Feeling a little Hollow? Feeling that you need a little more to fill your Soul? -BLEACH EMPIRE- Leading the way in Bleach RP

+5
Raine Eve
Jea
Roan Oakranr
rumbera4ever
HolyDeathNote
9 posters

Rukongai's 1st district Relaxation Complex

HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 294
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Rukongai's 1st district Relaxation Complex - Page 2 Empty Re: Rukongai's 1st district Relaxation Complex

Post by HolyDeathNote Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:17 pm

*a bunny hops towards jea, seeming about to spill the tea, yet it never does. It hands him the tea and hops away*

Haha, i'm glad you like it Jea yes, this place, for some reason has just about the best view of the night-time sky in Rukongai. Thats why i picked this place... So there's your tea. Have an enjoyable stay!
    Jea
    Jea
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 141
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Rukongai's 1st district Relaxation Complex - Page 2 Empty Re: Rukongai's 1st district Relaxation Complex

Post by Jea Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:30 am

Thank you Zenny, you are a good man! or...um...bunny. If there's anything you need from me as well, just ask, although I still don't know a whole lot about the world of Shinigami, I am knowledgeable in other aspects. -I sip my tea and I close my eyes as i lean back- This is the life. -I laugh for a second and look at Zenny- Too bad there are no girls around at the moment. -I smile and look back up in the night sky-
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:03 am

Ah.. i'm still a soul jea... i'm not a bunny... even though i may seem to command bunnies, (which i do as a matter of fact) i am ultimately a man. or.. a teen... or... ... *blank face* well, you get the point

Also, Rumbera is in the pool if your wondering, hmm.. also, raine is in the spa... except.. she's already "dating" dio, so yeah. Your options are limited to ... :p i'm going to stop talking now...

*goes back to the paper-work at his desk*
    KingFenrir19
    KingFenrir19
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-04-17

Post by KingFenrir19 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:46 pm

King walked in stretching.

"Hello, hello. I heard this place was run by bunnies, and was an amazing complex. Looks like I heard right."

King smiled, and sat in a chair.

"This set up is amazing."
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:01 pm

ahaha! why thank you king, and yup, your right, this place IS run by me, and bunnies :p

so do you want anything? we have just about anything you could ever imagine...

spas
    pools
    natural hot water springs
    massages
    we have a bar that serves anything, alcohol or no alcohol...

anything you need :p
    pus this place is filled with greenery XDD
    KingFenrir19
    KingFenrir19
    Soul

Male

Post by KingFenrir19 Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:09 pm

"Spa? I could use one of those before I go and train"

King smiled, and looked around.

"This place is gigantic. Where is it? XD"
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:21 pm

hmm ok i'll set you up right away. *puts room key on the reception table*

ah.. that golden question.. i'm going to have to get back to you on that.... but i'll let you know when i get uh.. ready..

ok so, there's your room key, the spas are to the right and then left on the little bridge. just call, and a bunny with a speaker and mic linked directly to this desk will be there :p

Oh and if you would like anything to drink anytime at all, just call and the bartender bunny will come ^w^

please enjoy your stay! <3

-zenny
    KingFenrir19
    KingFenrir19
    Soul

Male

Post by KingFenrir19 Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:44 am

King grabs the key, and walks off for the spa. He enters the room, and gets into his swim suit, then getting into a hot tub.

"This is definitely helping. Thanks, Zenny."
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:39 am

oh no problem XD have fun now :p

*goes off to groom the bunnies, and get them their carrot-check...*aka. paycheck*
    Hadouken
    Hadouken
    Soul

Male
    Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by Hadouken Mon May 11, 2009 4:56 am

*Hado walks in and looks around at all the bunnies and hottubs.*
    Hey Zenny, nice place you've got here.
    Where should I start?

And why all the bunnies?
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Mon May 11, 2009 7:12 pm

haha bunnies are the coolest thing ever ^^

ah and King, the answer to your question is that long ago, and i just happened to expand and do maintenance on this building. The water system was all made by me and all the other modifications were also made by me. haha

and hado, you can start anywhere, there's a natural hot spring, a swimming pool, and there is a great view above this place. i could give you a room if you want and if you want, i can also get my bunny bartender to get you any drink that you want... that is.. if you want it ^^
    Hadouken
    Hadouken
    Soul

Male

Post by Hadouken Mon May 11, 2009 7:29 pm

*grabs a room key and heads off to the hot spring*

Wow Zenny, how much does this cost to maintain?
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Mon May 11, 2009 8:02 pm

haha it doesn't take that much to maintain becauise the forbidden and forgotten kido that was used long ago to make this place is still going strong.

ah and do you want anything to drink?
    and once you call, a bunny can come with a radio that links to this reception desk, so whatever you want, you can have.
    Hadouken
    Hadouken
    Soul

Male

Post by Hadouken Mon May 11, 2009 8:03 pm

No im not to thirsty but maybe later ill feel like drinking something, thanks though Very Happy
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue May 12, 2009 1:30 am

haha ok then. oh and your room is the 13th door to the right. it should have the number 1313 on it ^^ please enjoy your stay hadou!

*goes off to check and do maintenance on the pool and to check water/heat levels everywhere.... etc.*
    Hadouken
    Hadouken
    Soul

Male

Post by Hadouken Tue May 12, 2009 3:31 am

Thank Zenny!!! By the way, how many different breeds of bunnies do you employ and what are they?

*Hado walks over to his room to sleep for a while* albino
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue May 12, 2009 5:18 am

ah.. hahaha... thats a... pretty complicated question.. i have every kind of bunny, and they all have rooms that suit their own environment. All the bunnies here have died and have decided to live the quite life here in the Rokongai 1st district relaxation complex. hope that answers your question hadou haha...

*goes over to the salt water pool to inspect the salinity of the water...*
    Hadouken
    Hadouken
    Soul

Male

Post by Hadouken Tue May 12, 2009 5:52 am

*Hado gets out of bed and yawns. he then walks over to Zenny*
    Hey, which hot spring/pool is your favorite?
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue May 12, 2009 7:32 am

*jots notes down on a clipboard and nods to himself... *

*hears footsteps around the corner and hears his question*

oh hey hado, hmm.. my favorite.. spring/pool... well, my favorite place in this entire complex would have to be the waterfall hot springs. Its one of the 2 in the entire world of Seiretei and the Real World. The Real World has the other waterfall, so obviously.. this place was EXTREMELY expensive. haha

anyways, did you get to check out the pools and/or spas yet? if you haven't i suggest that same waterfall hot spring haha...

*goes back to jotting down notes and then goes over to the next meter right next to the one he was just inspecting*
    Hadouken
    Hadouken
    Soul

Male

Post by Hadouken Tue May 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Okay I'll take your suggestion.

*Hado walks over to the waterfall spa and sits under the waterfall*
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Wed May 13, 2009 5:42 am

haha glad that you do... do you like it? *takes more notes and then goes back to the reception desk to have an ice cold Mountain Dew and Pepsi... and Coke... and.. uh... eats some japanese cuisine made by masaharu morimoto from iron chef america haha!

*eats*
    *munch munch munch... slurp slurp slurp... slice slice slice...dip dip dip...yum yum YUM!*
    Hadouken
    Hadouken
    Soul

Male

Post by Hadouken Wed May 13, 2009 6:58 am

Don't eat to much or you'll be out of shape. then you'll lose battles. and then you probably would get demoted..... then... Sad
    HolyDeathNote
    HolyDeathNote
    Soul

Male

Post by HolyDeathNote Wed May 13, 2009 8:01 pm

haha its fine, i stay the same 120-130-140 pounds whatever i eat. haha... *eats some more japanese food...*

so what are your long term plans? i heard that you wanted to join the 2nd division... hmm.. is that true?
    Hadouken
    Hadouken
    Soul

Male

Post by Hadouken Wed May 13, 2009 11:46 pm

yes it's true. I heard you're going to apply also. I just need someone to accept my entrance exam.
    KingFenrir19
    KingFenrir19
    Soul

Male

Post by KingFenrir19 Wed May 13, 2009 11:57 pm

King walks out, and hears talk of the 2nd.

"Eh? Why is everyone wanting to join the 2nd? I was because I'm better at Hakudo than anything else, and I'm on good terms with the captain, but now that everyone is joining it, I'm joining the 13th."

King orders some food from a bunny.

"Mmm....Burger."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:22 pm