Bleach Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused? Bored? Feeling a little Hollow? Feeling that you need a little more to fill your Soul? -BLEACH EMPIRE- Leading the way in Bleach RP

9th Division Shinigami Biographies {RP Character Bios}

Raine Eve
    Raine Eve
    Captain [Admin]

Male
    Number of posts : 78
    Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

9th Division Shinigami Biographies {RP Character Bios} Empty 9th Division Shinigami Biographies {RP Character Bios}

Post by Raine Eve Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:14 am

Here you will find all the information you need as to your fellow Shinigami inside and out of battle. Not too mention a good chance to show off your characters a bit ^^ I've left a brief outline of the kinds of information to include... but as far as filling it out . . . do as you se fit! XD And just have fun with it.

Name: *Ahem* Duh lol
    Age at death: When you died
    Age you appear in the Soul Society: As we see you now
    Appearance: Pics and/or descriptions are good ^^
    Personality: Important in any RP situation
    Biography / Background: A bit about your characters past, how they died perhaps
    Anything else you deem important: =P
    Raine Eve
    Raine Eve
    Captain [Admin]

Male
    Number of posts : 78
    Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

9th Division Shinigami Biographies {RP Character Bios} Empty Re: 9th Division Shinigami Biographies {RP Character Bios}

Post by Raine Eve Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:15 am

Name: Raine Eve

Age at death: 21

Age you appear in the Soul Society: Still looks to be fairly young, in her still early 20's

Appearance: 9th Division Shinigami Biographies {RP Character Bios} Profile19th Division Shinigami Biographies {RP Character Bios} Profile2
    With long black and teal hair pulled loosely back into a pony tail and beautiful beyond compare, she is Raine Eve... Raine is somewhat muscular though slender in silhouette, and stands about 5 1/2 feet tall. She has pale alabaster skin accentuated by her dark hair and piercing cyan eyes. Outside of her typical Taichou uniform her outfits are comprised of a black single shouldered tank top on top of a long sleeve fishnet shirt. Her bottoms are a pair of tight hip hugger leather pants that expose her midriff, showing off her pierced bellybutton. As for jewelry Raine also has 5 piercing in each ear; 1 stud in each lobe, then starting half way up her ear she has 2 rings and 2 silver ear cuffs. Also pierced is her labret as well as the right side of her nose.

Personality: A thoughtful and introspective person. Never a very social girl to begin with, ill-fated friendships of youth gave Raine a rather distanced view of people. She tended to keep to herself, not because she did not like people, but because she was most at ease in the silence of her own world. She was an artist by expression, and a highly intelligent computer wiz. The only child of her widower father, Raine was most happy simply watching the world around her, but never much being a part of it. She delighted in peace, nightfall, and quiet. Raine, despite her very quiet nature, had always been rather empathic and intuitive. She was very aware of the suffering in those around her, and was often very sorrowed by it. She was kind to those who were kind to her and possessed a gentle spirit. However, on the rare occasion in which she was provoked, Raine turned out to be quite a handful...

Biography / Background: Raine was a 21-year-old art student from the United States, who had traveled to Kyoto to enroll at a prestigious Performing Arts Academy whilst her Father worked in the city. Being plucked from a comfortable and established existence she found it difficult to adjust, until she was befriended by Sayuri Yagami, a 2nd year music student attending the Academy. Initially culture-shocked and homesick, it didn't take long for her to find her feet within her new home. Sayuri introduced Raine to people and life at the Academy, and eventually crossed paths with an ex-student, Hachirou. Raine took an unusual interest in such a troubled and enigmatic character, and became engrossed with the questionable lifestyle Hachirou lead. After some time the two had become inseparable and Raine fell for the mysterious man. Even with not knowing too much of his past they soon took to dating. The love they shared was enough to turn his entire life around... Raine even convinced Hachirou to return to the Academy, something he swore he would never do. But after a semester of private lessons and her support he was accepted back, on the grounds that he would not repeat the infractions his enrollment had been terminated for.

Now, both excelling in school and moving in together they couldn't be happier. That was until the inclusion of Sachiel, an associate of Hachirou's; their new, yet steadfast relationship was put under strain. With the less desirable aspects of Hachirou's sordid lifestyle resurfacing, and the addition of Sachiel's undoubtedly negative effect he had on Hachirou. Raine didn't know what to do. With Sachiel around Hachirou reverted back to his old ways, struggling with alcohol and substance abuse. His grades began slipping and he was placed under mandatory academic probation. Raine had seen first hand what could happen to people in this situation, her mother having been a victim herself, Raine didn't want to lose another loved one. So one night when Hachirou returned home late she pleaded with him to stop his foolish behavior. Telling him how much she truly loved him and how it hurt her to see him throw everything away after working so hard to overcome his past. Eventually the ultimatum of either her or Sachiel arose... and Hachirou chose Raine. Overjoyed she believed everything would be all right once more, but what she hadn't thought of was how Sachiel would react to Hachirou's decision.

Once word reached Sachiel he was furious. After all, Raine had taken away his best friend in his eyes. Being the reckless and jealous person he was he sought to steal his friend back and free him of his oppressive girlfriend. So one evening he tried calling Hachirou, but as usual there was no answer. Sachiel headed out to his usual bar and sought to drown his sorrows, which naturally only fueled his anger and to him, justified his stupidity. As luck, or rather, a lack of it would have it Sayuri and Raine had decided to have a girl's night out and happened to enter the same bar. Sachiel watched them closely as the night wore on and when the girls were leaving he quietly followed them out. As they cut through a side alley as a short cut Sachiel came up behind them. "Well well, look who we have here. If it isn't the 2 pristine princesses of Sieryu Academy, Sai and Raine. Now what would the head master think if he saw you creeping around in the back of bars? I thought this lifestyle was too dirty for you Raine..." He pushed his weight on her as she was pressed up against the building's greasy wall. "Leave me be!" Raine struggled to get loose and kicked Sachiel's left kneecap. Angered by her actions he pushed even harder, causing Raine's breath to hitch with the pressure on her chest. "That's enough Sach!" Sayuri rushed to help her friend but Sach was too much for her and brutally kicked her to the side, sending her into a collection of garbage cans. "Sai!" Raine called as she tried desperately to break free, now striking freely with her legs. Finally she managed to land a roundhouse style kick to Sachiel's side-gut and he released her only to double over in pain. Raine rushed to Sayuri's side to find her unconscious amongst the trash, the back of her head drenched in blood. "Sai!" Raine tried to lift her friend from the filth but was met with a swift kick to the ribs, her body collapsed beneath her as she clenched her chest. "Why, why are you doing this?" She stammered as she began coughing, blood now trickling down the corner of her mouth. Raine could make out Sachiel's figure through her blurred vision and froze in fear as he continued towards her. "Because you did it this time. First you took my best friend away and made me look like the bad guy. He was happy with me! You killed his spirits and molded him into some pathetic dog!" Shink! The enraged Sachiel brandished a 7-inch lever lock knife. "And now you've driven me to hurt Sai and I can't have you snitching on me..."

Just as Sachiel had grabbed Raine's shirt and lifted her off the ground a worried Hachirou walked past the alley's entrance. "Raine!" He had been looking for the girls as he was their designated driver that night, but having never met up with them he set out to find them on foot. "Put her down Sach!" It was too late... Sachiel's logical thought processes were already halted by the booze and engulfed in hatred of Raine. His eyes grew wild as he violently shook Raine about, his sheer power making it appear as if she were merely a rag doll in his hands. "You see! You're always making me look like the bad guy! I'm so sick of you, just get out of all our lives!" With that said he shoved Raine up against the bar's wall and plunged his weapon deep between her left side's 3rd and 4th rib. Raine let out a gasp and quickly fell to a heap as Sachiel released his hold of her. "How could you Sach!" Hachirou rushed past him to Raine's side. "Raine, Raine! Look at me! Say something!" Raine fought to open her eyelids, but failed. With blood rushing up her throat speech was impossible... all she could do was feebly lift her right hand and gently brush it against his cheek. Hachirou sat in the dank alleyway sobbing as he held his dying lover. With her pericardium torn open and her left lung punctured Hachirou didn't have much time; there was no saving her. With a shaky hand he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small velvet box containing a beautiful diamond ring encrusted with 2 additional stones of aquamarine and amethyst hues. Removing Raine's hand from his cheek he placed the ring on her finger. "I was hoping to make you my wife Raine Eve, but seeing as we will never see our wedding day I want you to take this with you to wherever it is you head next..." Raine lifted her head and with the last of her strength she gave Hachirou a bloody kiss on the cheek. "I, I will always love you Roo. Always and forever..." She began to fade as she fell limp in her fiance's embrace. "I will never love another..." Hachirou hugged his corpse bride close as sirens could be heard in the distance.

There you have it. The LONG and short of it XD

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:32 pm